Friday, January 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello Everyone,
My name is Khuzaima Kabuliwala, but you can call me Khuzi, Khoju, KK and the likes. My Educational Qualification is B Sc. Computing, MCSE, CCNA and CCNA Security. I have been actively working in the IT industry for 9 months, i know its a very short period of time and most of the readers might be much much more experienced. My Work involves Networking, Troubleshooting, Mantaining Servers, firewall, Wireless and all. I dont have thorough knowledge on any of these subjects, but i can find my way out, atleast till now and am ready to learn.
The purpose of this blog is
1. To keep a reference of my work in IT
2. To help fellow techies and users solve there IT related problems.
3. And to increase my knowledge.

I am going to document any intsallations, troubleshooting and configurations that i have done in the past or going to do in the future. I mean, as and when i can. Any comments and suggestions are welcome, and please be patient with the replies.

KHUZIIII :)
Be a Light, To be a Light
Favorite Quote : "I' m the CEO, *** "